About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Sunday 24 January 2010

The only way to get used to riding a long way is to ride a long way......


Lee's ride down south Sunday 24th January.
As my old fella said last week....35 miles isn't enough.......so I've been out this morning for a 50 miler, which has frankly done me in. My legs are like lead weights and my shoulders feel like I'm giving our kid a piggy back....but 50 miles nevertheless. (well 48) Had some problems with gears today, don't know why, they just wouldn't respond...need to have a look. Other than that all good down south. Apart from me and El still not agreeing on the name of the one yet to arrive.......

1 comment: