About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Monday 8 March 2010

Gorgeous weather



I (Kev) was chomping at the bit to get out on my bike this weekend, stunning early Spring sunshine. Had a busy day on Saturday so unfortunately was unable to continue with the training, Still, Sunday`s forecast was much the same as Saturday, so plan was for me to get out with the Club early Sunday Morning. Alarm woke me at 7.30 am, I woke feeling like s**t, really tired, aching limbs, sore head. Grrrrr
Eventually crawled out of bed about 9.00 looked out of the window, wow, what a gorgeous day. had a quick shower, then a decent breakfast, with 2 cups of strong coffee, which made me feel a little better.
Could`nt mope around the house any longer, thought stuff it, i`ll get the bike out and just see how far my legs would take me. I managed to do 61 miles! not particularly fast, but glad I pushed myself. As a result of my efforts yesterday, today I feel like I have been trampled on by a herd of Cows. Actually I did meet one on my ride. Made me think of a very rare fillet steak, home made chips and a pepper sauce!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment