About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Sunday 16 May 2010

Eze does it....


This is Eze at Ava's 5th birthday party yesterday. He was surrounded by screaming kids, yet the boy Eze finds a way to chill out and get some much needed shut eye. This is something I should have done (Lee) instead of staying up last night watching TV.....this was because today I went for what I was hoping to be a long ride. I haven't been out on the bike for two weeks and I could feel it. I was all over the place but managed to do 70 miles in the end, if not a little slower than I hoped. I was knackered at 40 miles but kept at it.....slowly...until I reached the 70 mark. Hoped to do a little more but no legs. Two weeks out not a good idea at this stage but no real choice. Hey hum. Kev and Steve, or as I like to call them, Up Hill Flyer and Down Hill Danger respectively, will need to keep me on their wheel best they can or its a long ride on my own come 1st June. Happy Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment