About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Sunday 23 May 2010

This Is It........


This time next week will be our last day in our own beds before embarking on a madcap adventure from Lands End to John O Groats. I'm (Lee) already knackered thinking about it. Tried to get out today for what I hoped would be a decent prep ride but god it was hot, not helped by Ava keeping me up all night with a temperature of 39.6. She's OK now. Anyway did my usual trip to Richmond Park and went round and round until my limited sleep deprived strength gave out and I headed home. Only 55 miles. Actually got out yesterday morning too for a quick 25 miles before breakfast. Hope it's not so hot next week. Hope you boys got out and honed those riding skills to the maximum...remember you promised you'd wait for me.......happy days

No comments:

Post a Comment