About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Sunday 21 February 2010

Snow Joke!!


Sat here (Steve) and can't believe that I seem to be jinxed with weather. Up at 7am to prepare for a good long training ride with the lads. Pulled open the curtains and there's a blanket of snow covering everything!!!!!!!!!!
Olly called at about 9am and said it's snowing heavily in Milton Keynes (hope it clears for our training camp down there next weekend)and he's prevented from getting out too. Then I get an email on my Blackberry (get me, all high tech, a Burberry as our Janette called it), and it's Lee, on his way out for a few hours riding. Ell is about to go into labour and he's still getting out before us.
Last week he was worried that Kev and I were training far more than him and was frightened that we were leaving him behind. In an effort to ensure we don't leave him at Lands End, he's offered to buy the Garmin sat nav. That way we will have to keep him with us. Unless there's a mighty thaw this afternoon, it's back to the turbo trainer for me.
Still, it will give me time to carry on plotting our route (which I will put a hyperlink to from here, once it's all completed).

No comments:

Post a Comment