About Us

At Easter 2009, Kev's beloved Carla passed away. On 1st June 2010 Kev Bellion, Steve Warner and Lee Connolly will attempt to cycle approx 1000 miles from Lands End to John O'Groats in just 11 days. The ride is dedicated to Carla's memory. The lads will try and raise as much money as possible for The Liverpool Womens Palliative Care Unit. To DONATE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON

Wednesday 10 February 2010

FOG






Steve and I (Kev) had a nice early start Saturday Morning (6th) so we could get back for the Derby. Great result, sorry Steve! We did a quick 27 miles, with Hunters Hill thrown in for good measure, I think Steve got us both lost, searching for Hunters Hill, he has an excuse though, thick *og (sorry about the F in Fog!!)






Didn't want to get up too early Sunday, Steve was going out with Matty`s Club they were on the road for 9am. I did a solo 46 miles, wanted to get my first 50 miler into the legs, but a really bad back put paid to that, I was in that much pain I couldn't even manage another 4 miles. Going to have to change the way I ride I think! Must get advise.






I must get out with the Club more often, Its pretty boring riding on you own, no one to push you and no slip stream to hide in when your knackered lol

No comments:

Post a Comment